CITAC Anniversary Conference on Construction Digitalisation
The adoption of digital technologies can create enormous opportunities for productivity enhancement across the design, construction, and operation of the built environment. In this conference, local and overseas experts will share their experience and lessons learned on how they reshape their business with digital tools. The digital transformation in six major areas will be discussed.
Digital Strategy - National Digital Strategy for Construction Digitalisation
- Dr Lorraine BUTLER, Smart Motorways Delivery Director, Highways England
Digital Delivery Process - Digital Delivery throughout Design, Construction, and Operation Stages
- Mr Landson LI, BIM Principal Chief Engineer of Wanda Design and Research Institute, Wanda Commercial Management Group
Digital Design - Digital Design and Industrialised Construction – Realizing Architecture’s Disruptive Potential
- Mr Shajay BHOOSHAN, Senior Associate and Co-founder of Computation and Design group, Zaha Hadid Architects
Digital Construction - How to bridge the last 100m?
- Ir Thomas HO, Chief Executive of Gammon Construction Limited
Digital Manufacturing - Digital Transformation in Construction: Trends, Opportunities and How to Get Started
- Mr Toni DRESCHER, Head of Technology and Innovation Management of the Fraunhofer IPT
Digital Infrastructure - How Cloud Computing can drive innovation throughout the entire construction lifecycle
- Mr Olivier KLEIN, Lead Technologist, Asia-Pacific, AWS Solutions Architecture, Amazon Web Services
Join this conference to see how digitalisation disrupts and benefits the construction industry across the full project life-cycle.