GUIDED TOUR BOOKING FORM
Notes to Organiser
- Scheduled guided tours could be arranged for public and industry on a normal operation day by submitting the “Guided Tour Booking Form” through online application. Each tour will last for about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Opening hour of CITAC is from Monday to Sunday (except for Wednesday) from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- The number of visitors in each guided tour session is limited to 20. In case of special requests for visitor numbers more than the set quotas, the applicant should contact CITAC directly for special approval.
- All tour bookings are subjected to availabilities on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Bookings can be made 7 to 120 days prior to the scheduled date of visit. Failure to provide sufficient and accurate data may affect the processing time and the application result.
- The result of the application of guided tour will be sent via email. If the preferred time slot is not available, CITAC shall provide another available time slot to applicant for selection.
- The applicant and visitors are required to abide by the rules and regulations stipulated in the CITAC Guided Tour Booking Brochure and the Visitor and guest regulation.
- Visitors should arrive at the CITAC reception 10 minutes prior to the tour starts for registration.
- CITAC only provides the drop off and pick up point for vehicles. There are car parks nearby for the visitors requiring car park lots.
- The admission fee is free from now until 31 Dec, 2021 Please kindly contact us for admission arrangement on or after 1 Jan, 2022.
- CITAC reserves the right to decline any application without any reason.