Advanced Construction Material
Type Of Technology: Advanced Construction Material
Vendor: Acoustic Metamaterials Group Limited (AMG)
Origin: Asia, Hong Kong and Mainland China
Tel: 2868 1515
AMG's acoustic metamaterial technology can achieve broadband sound absorption similar to or even beyond traditional acoustic sponges by simply modifying the structure of solid surfaces such as plastic or metal. This simple geometric modification does not require introducing new components, so other properties of the material, such as mechanical strength, heat resistance, corrosion resistance, etc., can be kept unchanged.
- It has more uniform absorption spectrum with considerable performance in a broader frequency band (200 to 10,000 Hz).
- It performs much better low frequency (200 to 1,500 Hz) absorption compared to conventional materials.
- It is waterproof and easy to wash. - It has longer lifetime than conventional materials. - The honeycomb-like structure can provide good mechanical strength. - The core material can be fully customized.
Application of the product: The technology allows the impedance spectrum of metamaterials to be precisely customized, so it can be applied into any empty space. Such technology is exhibited in the acoustic panel and HVAC ventilation silencer and other more products which are customized to ease the noise problem.
Local Project Reference:
- Kai Tak 6562 Towers (THE HENLEY)
- Novum West, Sai Ying Pun
- Victory Avenue construction site