MiC Workshop on Lifting, Logistics and Transport of Modules
Modular Integrated Construction (MiC) is a distinctive offsite construction approach. Logistics for modules transportation from factory to site and arrangement of heavy lifting equipment on site are important and critical considerations in the delivery of all MiC projects.
In this MiC workshop, we have invited the representatives from Chu Kong Transhipment & Logistics Company Limited, Hong Kong Professional Hoisting Engineering Association (HKPHEA), Hong Kong Housing Society, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University and Hong Kong Institute of Construction, Construction Industry Council to discuss the important topics on logistics and heavy lifting in MiC projects.
- Logistics planning for MiC projects
- Safety audit on heavy lifting
An electronic copy of CPD attendance certificate will be issued to the participants in two weeks (with 80% or above attendance rate) after the webinar.
- Mr Nicholas CHU - Project Manager, Chu Kong Transhipment & Logistics Company Limited
- Mr NG Kwok Ming - President, Hong Kong Professional Hoisting Engineering Association Limited
- Prof SHI Wenzhong, John - Director, Smart Cities Research Institute, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Ir Franco K. W. CHEUNG - Assistant Director (Project Management), Hong Kong Housing Society
- Mr Elton SO - Lecturer, Hong Kong Institute of Construction, Construction Industry Council
- Ir Thomas Tong - General Manger, Innovation & Technology Development, Construction Industry Council