Webinar on Common Data Environment (CDE) Solutions in the Hong Kong Construction Industry
Over the last couple of years, the Hong Kong Government and the construction industry have been earnestly promoting the adoption of BIM. There are many benefits in BIM adoption, such as visualisation and multi-disciplinary collaboration in construction processes. Common Data Environment (CDE) is a crucial tool for the adoption of BIM.
You are invited to join our webinar, where the speakers will share their knowledge and experience in CDE, the latest development in CDE solutions, and how positive benefits can be realized.
- Common Data Environment – beyond the 3D/BIM models
- Benefits of CDE solutions to the Hong Kong Construction Industry
- Way forward in CDE for the Hong Kong Construction Industry
- Prof. Jack Chin Pang Cheng, Professor of The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Mr. Sankar. S. Villupuram, Associate Director (Digital Services) of Arup
- Mr. Ron Ng, Manager – Building Information Modelling of Construction Industry Council