CIC Sustainable Finance Certification Scheme Launching Ceremony
The Construction Industry Council (CIC) launches the CIC Sustainable Finance Certification Scheme to provide a common framework and user-friendly assessment system to facilitate application of sustainable finance for the construction industry. You are cordially invited to join its Launching Ceremony on 5 November 2021, in which renowned speakers and financial leaders will share their experience on the sustainable finance opportunities in Hong Kong and Greater Bay Area.
- Mr. CHAN Mo-po, Paul – Financial Secretary of HKSAR Government
- Mr. WONG Wai-lun, Michael – Secretary for Development of HKSAR Government
- Mr. FU Chin-shing, Ivan – Chairperson of Committee on Environment of CIC
- Dr. MA Jun – Chairman and President of Hong Kong Green Finance Association
- Mr. LI Lu-jen, Laurence – Chairman, Financial Services Development Council
- Mr. Darryl CHAN – Executive Director (External), Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- This webinar will be conducted in Cantonese.
- An electronic copy of 1 hour CPD attendance certificate will be issued to participants with 80% or above attendance within one month after the live webinar by email.
- Enquiry: email@example.com
- To join the event online, please click the register button below, login/join i-Club member to register.
- Replay video is now exclusive for i-Club members, please register and join i-Club.
- Please use full name as your i-Club profile name for issuing the CPD Attendance Certificate. To edit your profile, please click here.