Webinar on Truss-out Bamboo Scaffolding Safety
The Construction Industry Council (CIC) had reviewed the typical design and the erection of truss-out bamboo scaffolds, and issued the Guidelines on Safety Enhancement and Notification Arrangement of Truss-out Bamboo Scaffolds in September 2021, with an aim to recommend good practices for the erection of truss-out bamboo scaffolds and formulate safety guidelines on the critical items requiring additional attention.
The CIC will organise a webinar to strengthen the communication with property management practitioners and the related promotions. Participants are expected to have a better understanding on the safety requirements and notification arrangements of truss-out bamboo scaffolding, so as to prevent future accidents.
Date: 18 January 2022
Time: 15:00 - 17:00
Format: Online seminar (webinar)
Attendance Certificate: Attendees who have 80% or above attendance rate and answer MC question(s) during the webinar are eligible to receive the attendance certificate within one month after the webinar. (2 CPD hours suggested)
- Mr. CHAN Kai-lam, Deputy Chief Occupational Safety Officer (Development), Labour Department
- Ms. Christina LUI, Labour Officer (Labour Inspection Division), Labour Department
- Ms Diana PANG, General Manager (Regulatory), Property Management Services Authority
- Mr. Allan WONG. Council Member, The Hong Kong Association of Property Management Companies
- Mr. Ray TSUI, Senior Consultant, Occupational Safety And Health Council
- Mr. Yen CHUNG, Assistant Manager – Industry Development, Construction Industry Council
For enquiry, please contact us at 2100 9499 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org