CIC Construction Innovation Award 2022 – Sharing Session
CIC has been organising the Construction Innovation Award since 2015 with the aim to spearhead the development, promotion, and implementation of new construction materials, methods, and technologies for enhancing the competitiveness of the construction industry.
In this final session of the webinar series, we are delighted to invite the Local Grand Prize, Construction Safety and Young Innovators awardees to share their awarded projects in the CIC Construction Innovation Award 2022.
16:00 – 16:20
Local Grand Prize - Construction Innovation in Cross Bay Link Main Bridge and Associate Works
16:20 – 16:40
Construction Safety 1st Prize - Smart Site Management Hub for Central Kowloon Route
16:40 – 17:00
Construction Safety 2nd Prize – CONDUCTOR
17:00 – 17:20
Young Innovator Award (Student) - Autosafe - AI Automatic Danger Detection on Site
Date: 11 May 2023 (Thursday)
Time: 16:00-17:20 HKT
Language: Cantonese / English
Fee: Free of Charge
• Ir Michael LEUNG Chunglap, Project Manager (East), East Development Office, CEDD
• Dr. Robin SHAM CBE, Global Long Span and Specialty Bridges Director, AECOM
• Mr. KAN Jun, Sector Chairman, China Road and Bridge Corporation
• Mr. Tony CHEUNG Ka Leung, Project Mgr/Major Works, Highways Department
• Mr. Raymond KWOK, MEP & Innovation Lead, Swire Properties
• Mr. Felix CHAN, Senior Consultant, Arup
• Mr. Issac LEUNG Pakhim, Co Founder, AutoSafe Ltd.
Log in to watch REPLAY now!!
Should you have any inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An electronic copy of CPD attendance certificate will be issued to participants with over 80% attendance within one month after the live webinar. Any attendance on replay sessions after webinar will not be considered for CPD attendance certificate. No amendment of CPD Attendance Certificate would be allowed after issuing.
To join the event online, please click the register button above, login/join i-Club member to register.
Replay video is now exclusive for i-Club members, please register and join i-Club.
Please use full name as your i-Club profile name for issuing the CPD Attendance Certificate. To edit your profile, please click here.