CIC Webinar on BIM - Launch of CIC BIM Standards-related Publications 2021 (只提供英文版本)
The CIC continues to collaborate with key stakeholders in developing and enhancing the BIM standards-related Reference Materials to meet the local industry needs. We appreciate the contribution and effort made by the Task Force on BIM Standards and Task Force on BIM Specifications and Agreement in developing a series of new & updated edition of CIC BIM standards-related Reference Materials, which have been published in the CIC BIM Portal.
Content of the webinar:
The launching webinar will introduce the new and updated edition of CIC BIM standards-related Reference Materials in 2021 list below-
- New publications
- CIC BIM Standards – General (Version 2.1 – 2021) Information Requirements Templates
- CIC BIM Guide for Using BIM in Generation of MEP Digital Drawings for Statutory Submissions (2021)
- CIC BIM Special Conditions of Contract (September 2021)
- CIC BIM Services Agreement (September 2021)
- CIC BIM Case Sharing for Asset Management and Facility Management (2021)
- Updated publications
- CIC BIM Standards – General (Version 2.1 – 2021)
- CIC BIM Standards for Architecture and Structural Engineering (Version 2 – 2021)
- CIC BIM Standards for Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (Version 2 – 2021)
- CIC BIM Standards for Underground Utilities (Version 2 – 2021)
- CIC BIM Dictionary (2021)
- CIC Production of BIM Objects Guide – General Requirements (Version 2 – 2021)
- CIC BIM Exchange Information Requirements (EIR) Template (BIM Specifications) (Version 1.1 – 2021)
We will also give you a quick overview of some other BIM-related publications issued in 2021.
Date: 29 Dec 2021 (Wed)
Time: 14:00 – 15:30
Fee: Free of Charge
- Ar. Prof. Ada FUNG, Chairperson – Committee on BIM, Construction Industry Council
- Mr. Ron NG, Manager – Industry Development, Construction Industry Council
Should you have any queries, please contact Mr. Michael LEUNG (email: email@example.com; tel: 3199 7324).
An electronic copy of CPD attendance certificate will be issued to participants with over 80% attendance within one month after the live webinar. Any attendance on replay sessions after webinar will not be considered for CPD attendance certificate.
To join the event online, please click the register button below, login/join i-Club member to register.
Replay video is now exclusive for i-Club members, please register and join i-Club.
Please use full name as your i-Club profile name for issuing the CPD Attendance Certificate. To edit your profile, please click here.