CIC Webinar on BIM Solution Day - How to make your project coordination easy with leveraging issues tracking inside of Navisworks & Revit (只提供英文版本)
The "BIM Solution Day" aims at promoting the latest BIM-related solutions to stakeholders. Every time, we have a different theme to introduce stakeholders about the latest solutions in a particular area.
We are glad to have the participation of BIM Track.
Content of the webinar (Information provided by vendor):
Learning how to navigate and use another BIM software is, let's be honest, a major learning curve. What if you could track and respond to your issues directly inside of Navisworks & Revit? Optimise your design and constructability communication with BIM Track. It will share the optimal issue resolution workflow, working with maximal context in your day-to-day software.
See how simple it is to:
- Create BIM Track issues directly from your Navisworks clashes
- View and respond to assigned issues within Revit
- Manage Revit and Navisworks Viewpoints in the cloud
- Create issues in Revit
- Automatically generate issue and clash spheres in Revit, Navisworks or Viewer
- Share project issues, viewpoints, and models with project stakeholders using just a browser
- Obtain single-click project metrics & reports for Design Review Reporting
Date: 9 February 2022 (Wed)
Time: 15:30 - 17:00
Language: Presentation in Cantonese, materials in English
Fee: Free of Charge
- Ms. Vicky LEUNG, Business Development Manager, isBIM Limited
Should you have any queries, please contact Ms. Julia LI (email: email@example.com; tel: 3199 7274).
An electronic copy of CPD attendance certificate will be issued to participants with over 80% attendance within one month after the live webinar. Any attendance on replay sessions after webinar will not be considered for CPD attendance certificate.
To join the event online, please click the register button below, login/join i-Club member to register.
Replay video is now exclusive for i-Club members, please register and join i-Club.
Please use full name as your i-Club profile name for issuing the CPD Attendance Certificate. To edit your profile, please click here.